Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work and Anti-Bribery policies
Our mission is to TRADE, INSTALL & TECHNICALLY SUPPORT: SECURITY SYSTEMS, FIRE DETENTION & FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS, CCTV and ACCESS CONTROL, BUILDING ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS & SMART CITIES SOLUTION with quality and safety, satisfying our customers’ requirements.
Our vision is to make TAKIS G. ZARIFOPOULOS SA, the reference point for both the provided, by all stakeholders, services quality and at the same time the sensitivity towards Environmental, Health and Safety at Work issues as well as towards the fight against corruption.
The objectives in support of the Group’s policies are:
- Immediate response to customers’ needs
- Compliance with the Greek and European legislation
- Maximum and optimal utilization of personnel, tools and know-how
- Group’s goals and projects fulfillment within the prescribed implementation time limits
- Environment and workers’ health and safety respect
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery staff awareness
- Various control and prevention procedures, bribery incidents detection and prevention measures
Group’s Top Management and personnel are committed to:
- Staff continuous training on the subject of their work as well as on environmental quality and health and safety issues
- Working with trusted customers and partners
- Providing all required resources
- Implementing and continuously improving the Total Quality System according to ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2018, ISO 37001: 2016 and constantly improving customer satisfaction
- Meeting the applicable requirements such as: environmental and quality demands, Health and Safety needs as well as all arising from the national and European legal and regulatory framework anti-corruption requirements
- Maintaining communication with stakeholders
- Encouraging the confidential or non-confidential report of any incident, or the mere suspicion, of bribery through specific means of communication (i) by contacting members of the Group’s Anti-Corruption Body directly or (ii) by mail to the Group’s address for the attention of the Anti-Corruption Body, or (iii) through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Employees, associates and all interested parties vigilance towards bribery-related actions recognition is based on trust, without the fear of retaliation in case of denunciation or refusal to participate in activities under the suspicion of bribery occurrence
- Applying and respecting the Anti-Bribery Compliance Body principle of independence
- Fully conducting both financial and non-financial audits in their internal operation process
- Educating all stakeholders to the consequences of non-complying with the Group’s AntiCorruption policy
The Anti-Corruption Policy is binding on all Employees, Management Members, Business Partners, Suppliers, Subcontractors and any other third party acting on behalf of the Group.