Compliance with security and general standards and maintain the regulatory requirements is the cornerstone to security policies.
The compliance requirements, legislation and the broader regulatory framework are the outcome of good practices that the authorities concluded, expressing the consensus needed between those who set legal requirements and those who implement them.
Our Company consistently complies with regulations, is in line with the standards organizations and conforms to international and European standards and Greek legislation.
Compliance with Standards
- Hellenic Organization for Standardization (ELOT)
- International Standardisation Organisations BS, ISO, UL, FM
- Regulations for internal electrical installations, VA 80 225 / GG B 59 / 04.11.55
- Existing Firefighting Provisions
- Regulations for Fire Protection of Buildings, PD 71 / GG 32 A / 02.17.88
- European Regulations for Fire Protection EN
- US Regulations for Fire Protection, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Fire alarm and alarm transmission systems Construction and operation DIN 14675