CCTV system upgrade in the Onassis Cardiac Surgery Centre.
ZARIFOPOULOS assessed the increased needs and requirements of this exemplary building, and installed a complete upgraded CCTV System for the building and its outdoor space, including:
- 3 recorders of Tribrid technology (capacity to support 64 cameras)
- 46 TVI cameras (face recognition capabilities – under conditions)
- 6 monitors
Cameras and recorders are by Hikvision (No 1 manufacturer in CCTV sales worldwide), with plate recognition capability. Monitors are by Samsung.
- Timetable: August-September 2016
- Unique Benefits: CCTV System with face and plate recognition capabilities
- Supervising engineer: George Zarifopoulos
- Installation technicians: Ioannis Giokarinis, Stefanos Zacharakis