Design, Installation and Maintenance of Fire Alarm, Gas Detection and Fire Suppression at the Le Marquise Rhodes Resort hotel, located at the area of Amoudes Koskinou of Rhodes.
La Marquise is a luxury 5 star hotel, located at the extraordinary Kalithea Resort since 2009.
Our company was responsible for the design and installation of the following systems:
- Addressable Fire Alarm system by Notifier UK, consisting of 2 interconnected central panels and more than 1400 peripherals.
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing Systems with FM-200 in the electrical substation site and wet chemical on the premises of the kitchens, using local extinguishing panels from Kentec Electronics, which are connected to the central Fire system.
- Gas detection system with local panels by C-Tec and LPG detectors by Notifier. Panels are linked to specific Modules (Monitor Modules) to send events to the Central Fire System.
- Timeline: Installation in 2009-2010, maintenance every 3 months.
- Unique Benefits: Full protection, control and management of the hotel with the use of some of the best and most advanced components of the market.
- Project Engineer: Konstantinos Kontos, electrical engineer – Rhodes Branch manager.