Design, Installation and Maintenance of Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems, Control of electromechanical installations (BMS) and fire resistant security doors by NINZ at the Aqua Grand hotel Maritour SA located in the Lindos area of Rhodes.
Aquagrand of Lindos is a beachfront luxury 5 star hotel, located 1.5km from Lindos town and offers accommodation with Aegean Sea view.
Our company was responsible for the design and installation of the following systems:
- Addressable Fire Alarm system by Notifier UK, consisting of a central panel and more than 400 peripherals.
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing Systems with FM-200 in the electrical substation site and wet chemical on the premises of the kitchens, using local extinguishing panels from Kentec Electronics, which are connected to the central Fire system.
- Honeywell’s Building management system (BMS) for the control and management of the electromechanical hotel facilities.
- Closed circuit television (CCTV) for the control of external and internal areas of the hotel, consisting of the latest Hikvision data loggers and 64 high-definition cameras, by Vista and Ademco. The system is controlled and managed by the local computer network of the hotel and remotely via Internet.
- Timeline: Installation in 2009-2011, maintenance every 4 months.
- Unique Benefits: Full protection, control and management of the hotel with the use of some of the best and most advanced components of the market.
- Project Engineer: Konstantinos Kontos, electrical engineer – Rhodes Branch manager.