Design and Installation of Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression systems at the Princess Andriana hotel located at Kiotari beach on the south of Rhodes.
This luxury 5 star, all inclusive resort is located 150m from Kiotari beach and all rooms offer stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Our company undertook the design and installation of the following systems:
- Addressable Fire alarm system by Notifier UK, consisting of a 2 interconnected central panels and more than 1000 peripherals.
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing Systems with unimarsafe Aerosol at the premises of the electrical substation and wet chemicals at the area of the Kitchen with local Extinguishing Kentec Electronics panels, which are connected to the central Fire system.
- Gas detection systems with local panels by CTEK and LPG detectors in the by Notifier. Panels are linked to specific Modules (Monitor Modules) to send events to the Central Fire System.
- Timeline: Installation in 2011-2012.
- Unique Benefits: Full protection of the hotel with the use of some of the best and most advanced components of the market.
- Project Engineer: Konstantinos Kontos, electrical engineer – Rhodes Branch manager.