Port Royal Hotel is a luxury 5 star hotel, located at the extraordinary area of Kolympia at the east side of the island, 30 Km from the airport and 28 Km from the center of the city. Kolympia beach is one of the best beaches on the island and gets awarded with a blue flag every year.
Our company was responsible for the design and installation of the following systems:
- Addressable Fire Alarm system by Notifier UK, consisting of 2 interconnected central panels and more than 600 peripherals.
- Automatic Fire Extinguishing Systems with FM-200 in the electrical substation site and wet chemical on the premises of the kitchens, using local extinguishing panels from Kentec Electronics, which are connected to the central Fire system.
- Gas detection system with local panels by ADOS. Panels are linked to specific Modules (Monitor Modules) to send events to the Central Fire System.
- Honeywell’s Building management system (BMS) for the control and management of the electromechanical hotel facilities.
- Timeline: Installation in 2008-2009, maintenance every 4 months.
- Unique Benefits: Full protection, control and management of the hotel with the use of some of the best and most advanced components of the market.
- Project Engineer: Konstantinos Kontos, electrical engineer – Rhodes Branch manager.